AK & COVID-19
We hope you are well, still sane and for a little time longer (if in a nominated COVID hotspot) remaining safely isolated from those you don't actually live with.
We are based in the Hawkesbury Region (part of Greater Sydney) and our services are subject to any associated COVID-19 restrictions.
The conditions are - click here.
The alpaca handlers must be included in any above nominated max. numbers.
If Alpaca Kisses is permitted to attend your event under current State restrictions than we'd require the following precautions to be adhered to and respected
1. the total number of people in attendance at any one time does not exceed those nominated above.
2. all persons in attendance must be free of any flu-like symptoms.
3. no person shall have been in contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus in the 14 days prior to the event date.
4. no person shall be in a situation where quarantine/isolation would have been deemed appropriate by the State Health Department
5. the venue is within the state of NSW.
6. any person having returned a positive covid-19 test in the past must have been subsequently cleared as 'non-contagious' by an appropriate health professional
7. all persons are to remain at least one alpaca-length apart (i.e. 1.5 m)
8. hands are to be washed/sanitised before and after any alpaca interactions
If you are stressed-out about having to reschedule your special occasion and can't grab some hugs from your friends, then grab a coffee, put your feet up and ask for one of our alpacas will give you a call.
For those that have deposits with us, we offer a 100% refund for any COVID-19 related need to cancel or alternatively we can hold your deposit ready to accommodate your rescheduling. Just drop us an email and we will happily sort things out for you - no problem.